In accordance with the term tunas muda, BTMI was initiated as a form of human resource investment that has noble ideals that is to create a generation that is faithful, intelligent and has a spirit of devotion.
BTMI manages funds from several parties under the auspices of the Indonesian Young Statesman Foundation which conducts coaching, and mentoring high school / vocational school / MA grade 3 students in Banyuasin coconut farmers children, especially currently in the village muara Sungsang.
BTMI recipients will later get the rights in the form of:
- Get supporting funds for activity programs amounting to Rp 250,000/Month for 1 year
- Get Support payment Zenius Application
- Mentoring program once a month both face-to-face and online
- Get access to information from the outside world both education and the world related to the passion of recipients
- Get support / facilities following the selection of scholarships at destination universities (PTN, PTS and Kedinasan)
- Get assistance while on campus and post-campus
In addition, the recipient also has the following obligations:
- Destioning good character reflected with personality character.
- Not involved in activities that are contrary to values or norms such as drunkenness, drugs, gambling or other prohibited things.
- To follow all programs organized by Tunas Muda Scholarship program.
- prepared to accept the consequences of termination if:
- a. Does not uphold the morality that has been agreed in the program.
- b. Indiscipline and defamation programs.
- c. Not complying with the provisions / not following the coaching.
The recipients are also required to undergo individual and group programs, such as the assignment of authorship or the establishment of a village reading room.